IBS, N.A. has made corporate financing a fundamental part of our business. Since opening our doors we have financed nearly all lines of business and industries. IBS, N.A. is proud to have financed some of the most recognized brands such as IHOP and Choice Hotels and lead manufacturers such as Affineon Ligthing, The Shredder Company as well as other great companies. Whether you are purchasing new equipment or technology we have created a program to help you achieve your needs.
• Transactions sizes are focused between $500,000 to $5,000,000, with an average transaction size of $2,000,000.
• Under-secured conventional financing with terms of 24 to 180 months.
• Fixed rates and floating between 6.5% to 11.5% range depending on the risk associated with the transaction.
• Currently, we are funding transactions in all 50 States.
Benefits of the Program
• Unlike SBA or conventional bank financing we do not require “additional collateral” in the form of mortgages, CD’s, LOC, etc. This program is cash flow based and relies upon the credit of the franchisee and the franchise system’s track record of making franchisees successful.
• Provided we have all required information, along with a signed proposal, the applicant can generally expect to close within 4-6 weeks.
• We currentlly provide financing for an array of industries including: Distribution, Casual Dining, Manufacturing, Retail, Professional Services, Hotel and Fitness.
Below are some additional parameters
• Must be brick and mortar
• Businesses wih gross annual sales of at least $1MM
• Businessess with at least 2 years in business
• No open BKs, BK must be dismissed/ discharged for at least 1 year.
• Looking for A/B credit, all credits that do not conform to this program will be rolled into the IBS Working Capital Program
Institutional Banking Services, N.A. CORP
401 E Las Olas Blvd Suite 1400
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Or use our contact form.
Life is full of surprises. Rely on our Relationship Managers, Attorney's, CPA's, Real Estate Brokers, Insurance Agents and Advisors to provide you with sound financial advice that won't leave you scratching your head. We'll explain your options in uncomplicated terms. Learn more.
Stay informed of new opportunities in the market and developments at our firm.