IBS, N.A.provides creative asset-based financing to middle-market companies throughout the United States for acquisitions, dividend recapitalizations, growth, debt restructurings, debtor-in-possession, partner buyouts. IBS provides flexible structures that include revolving lines of credit supported by accounts receivable and inventory; with term loans supported by equipment and real estate.
General Lending Parameters
• $1,000,000 to $20,000,000
• Dedicated syndication capabilities up to $50,000,000
• Up to 80% of eligible accounts receivable
• Up to 60% of eligible inventory with higher advance rates available based upon appraisal.
• Up to 80% of the liquidation value of equipment
• Up to 75% of appraised fair market value of real estate
• Capital expenditure facilities available to finance new equipment purchases
• Up to 7 years – equipment loans
• Up to 15 years – real estate loans
Cash flow loans
• Up to 25% of the total credit facility and supported by sufficient cash flow to repay principal,
generally within 24 months
Institutional Banking Services, N.A. CORP
401 E Las Olas Blvd Suite 1400
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Or use our contact form.
Life is full of surprises. Rely on our Relationship Managers, Attorney's, CPA's, Real Estate Brokers, Insurance Agents and Advisors to provide you with sound financial advice that won't leave you scratching your head. We'll explain your options in uncomplicated terms. Learn more.
Stay informed of new opportunities in the market and developments at our firm.